学习啦【教学方法】 凤梅时间：2017-12-28 14:27:10我要投稿
1. A. Yes, it is. B. Thank you. C. No, it isn’t.
2. A. Good idea. B. By bike. C. Enjoy yourself.
3. A. I agree with you. B. I’m sorry. C. I can spell them.
4. A. He was late for school. B. He’s from England. C.He’s 12 years old.
5. A. It’s very interesting. B. That sounds great.
C. You should read a lot of books.
6. When did the man begin to study English?
A. Last year. B. This year. C. This morning.
7. What should the man do in class?
A. Speak more English.
B. Write down the mistakes.
C. Speak more English and write down the mistakes.
8. Who thinks understanding the TV programmes in English is easy?
A. The man. B. The woman. C. Both of them.
9. When does the man watch English films and listen to English songs?
A. On Saturdays. B. On Sundays. C. At weekends.
10. Why is the woman good at English?
A. Because she likes English.
B. Because she is from England.
C. Because she practises it every day.
11. What did Lingling’s teacher give her last year?
A. Some books. B. Some magazines. C. Some advice.
12. You should check you spelling if you want to learn English well.
A. with a book B. with a classmate C. with a dictionary
13. Where should you write down the mistakes?
A. In the English books. B. In the exercise books. C. In the notebooks.
14. How often should you check your vocabulary book and read English books?
A. Every week. B. Every day. C. Every hour.
15. What else is good for you to learn English?
A. Listening to English songs.
B. Listening to music.
C. Listening to pop songs.
16. Don’t be afraid of new words. You can in the dictionary.
A. look at them B. look for them
C. look them up D. look them over
17. —Have you bought for Linda’s birthday?
—Not exactly. Just some flowers.
A. something unusual B. anything unusual
C. unusual something D. unusual anything
18. Stay away from junk food, please! It’s bad for us, for children!
A. recently B. especially C. probably D. immediately
19. —How was the food in the town?
—Terrible, we still had a good time there.
A. or B. so C. but D. because
20. — is the population of your city?
—About two million.
A. How B. What C. How many D. How much
21. This place is not big enough for Lucy’s birthday party. We should find a one.
A. big B. small C. bigger D. smaller
22. —When did your uncle Shanghai?
—The day before yesterday.
A. arrive in B. get C. reach to D. arrive at
23. The football team played well, but they didn’t the competition.
A. score B. beat C. succeed D. win
24. —Sorry. I have taken your book by mistake.
A. That’s right B. Not at all C. All right D. Never mind
25. —Remember this, John. careful you are, mistakes you will make.
—Thanks, Miss Rose.
A. The more; the less B. The more; the fewer
C. The less; the fewer D. The more; the more
26. Sorry, I took your MP3 by mistake. I’ll be careful next time.
A. most B. more C. much D. less
27. — is the library from our school?
—It’s quite near. Just go the road.
A. How far; cross B. How long; across
C. How far; across D. How long; cross
28. It took me two weeks reading the novels written by Guo Jingming.
A. finish B. to finish C. finishes D. finishing
29. —What do you think of the film you saw yesterday?
—Oh! It’s one of films I’ve ever seen.
A. interesting B. more interesting
C. most interesting D. the most interesting
30. —We’ll go for a picnic if it this Sunday.
—Wish you a lovely weekend.
A. will rain B. doesn’t rain C. won’t rain D. rains
31. —Does the soup nice?
—Yes. It’s hot, but really delicious.
A. sound B. feel C. look D. taste
32. —Miss Li, could you give me on English learning?
—Certainly. First you should speak English every day.
A. any advices B. many advices C. some advice D. some advices
33. —Happy birthday to you, Mary!
A. Thanks a lot B. The same to you C. You’re welcome D. It’s kind of you
34. —Is that girl Susan?
—It be her. She left for Beijing yesterday.
A. needn’t B. can’t C. need D. must
35. —Mum, must I stay there the whole day?
—No, you .You come back after lunch, if you like.
A. mustn’t; can B. needn’t; must C. needn’t; may
What do the people usually do on weekends? Some people like to 36 at home, but others like to go out for a walk or play football. Mr Smith 37 hard in a factory during the 38 . On weekends, he 39 does the same thing. On Saturdays, he washes his car and on 40 he goes to a village (村庄) with his family by car. His uncle and aunt 41 a farm (农场) there. It isn’t a big one, but there is always 42 to do on the farm. The children help with the animals and give them some 43 . Mr and Mrs Smith help in the field (田野). At the end of the day, they are all 44 and Mr Smith’s aunt always 45 them a big meal.
36. A. play B. stay C. look D. go
37. A. works B. does C. makes D. studies
38. A. days B. years C. weekdays D. months
39. A. usually B. sometimes C. hardly ever D. never
40. A. Saturdays B. Sundays C. Thursdays D. Fridays
41. A. find B. has C. bring D. have
42. A. much B. many C. any D. most
43. A. cakes B. rice C. food D. fruit
44. A. hungry B. angry C. funny D. happy
45. A. does B. puts C. finds D. gives
Do you like playing soccer? If you do, you may want to join the school soccer team. Read on and see how to join the school soccer team.
The first step is to know the information about the team. You can find more information by asking these questions. How many students are there in the soccer team? How many new players do they need? How often do they play soccer?
The second step is to practice. Practice soccer with your friends or your family. Only good players can join the school soccer team. So you need to practice your skill.
The third step is to study hard. If you always get bad grades in the exam, your teachers and parents won’t let you join the soccer team.
The last step is to relax. Don’t be too nervous. You can take a deep breath and keep smiling. Believe in yourself and you can be the best player.
46. Which is not the suitable question according to the second paragraph?
A. How often do they play soccer?
B. Can I join the school team?
C. How many students are there in the soccer team?
D. How many new players do they need?
47. Which step is about studying hard?
A. The first step. B. The second step.
C. The third step. D. The last step.
48. If you always get bad grades in the exam, won’t let you join the soccer team.
A. your teachers and parents B. your classmates and friends
C. your parents and friends D. your teachers and classmates
49. What does the underlined word “skill” mean in Chinese?
A.锻炼 B.技能 C.实践 D.方法
50. What’s the main idea of the passage?
A. It’s about how to join the school soccer team.
B. It’s about how to be a good soccer player.
C. It’s about how to get good grades in the exam.
D. It’s about how to make more friends at school.
Maybe you are an average (一般的) student. You probably think you will never be a top student (尖子生). However, anyone can become a better student if he or she does his or her best. Here are some tips (技巧) to help you.
Plan your time carefully. You should plan your time for such things as eating, sleeping and dressing. Then make a good, regular time for studying, but don’t forget to set enough time for entertainment (娱乐).
Keep your study quiet and clean. The study should have a desk, a chair and some study materials (资料), but no games, no radio and no television! When you sit down to study, you can put your heart into it. Make good use of your time.
Listen to everything that the teacher says. Listening carefully in class means less work later. Taking notes will help you remember what the teacher says.
After you get home from school, go over your notes. Review the important points. If you know what your teacher is going to discuss next day, read the material. It will help you study better.
Develop a good attitude (态度) to tests. The purpose (目的) of a test is to show what you have learned about a subject. It helps you know what you are not good at. The world will still go on even if (即使) you fail (不及格) in a test, so don’t be too worried.
51. How many tips are mentioned in the passage?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. D. Six.
52. What does the underlined word “study” mean in Chinese?
A.学习 B.研究 C.书房 D.教室
53. Which is a good place for studying?
A. A clean and beautiful place.
B. The place with a computer.
C. The place with a television and a radio.
D. A quiet place with a chair, a desk and some study materials.
54. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The test is the most important for a student.
B. After class, you should review what you have learned.
C. You should listen to your teacher and take notes carefully in class.
D. When you plan your time, you should think of the time for eating, sleeping and so on.
55. What’s the passage mainly about?
A. How to become a top student.
B. How to plan your time.
C. How to study English.
D. How to take notes.
56. Can you show me how (use) the washing machine?
57. —I can’t work out the difficulty problem.
—Why not (ask) your brother for help?
58. You don’t need (remember) all the new words.
59. When he heard the crying, he ran out of the room (quick).
60. It is a good way (learn) English grammar.
61. I am (有点) tired, so I want to have a rest.
62. Please _________ (注意) your handwriting.
63. China (以……而有名) the Great Wall.
64. you (为……做准备) the party?
65. Who will (参加) the game?
你的建议(advice) 1.尽量听大意(main idea)而不是每个单词
Dear Li Yang,
I know it’s not easy for you to learn English, but I have some advice that may help you.
1~5 BAAAC 6~10 AABCA 11~15 ACCBA
16.C look at“看……”;look for“寻找”;look up“查阅”;look over “检查”。由前一句“不要害怕生词”可知，本句意为“你可以在词典里查它们”，故选C。
18.B recently “近来”;especially “尤其”;probably “可能”;immediately “立刻;马上”。由句意“请远离垃圾食品!它对我们有害，尤其是对儿童!”可知especially符合句意。
19.C or “或者”，表选择;so “所以”，表结果;but “但是”，表转折;because “因为”，表原因。由答语句意“食物很差，但我们在那里仍玩得很高兴”可知前后为转折关系，故用but。
20. B 询问人口的数量时用句型“What is the population of...?”。
23. D score “得分”;beat “打败”;succeed “成功”;win “赢”。句意：这个足球队踢得很好，但是他们没有赢得比赛。win的宾语是表示比赛的词语，如game, match, competition等，beat的宾语常是指人或团队的名词或代词，故选D。
24.D That’s right.“那是对的”;Not at all. “别客气”;All right.“行;好吧”;Never mind.“没关系;不要紧”。由上句句意“对不起，我错拿了你的书”可知答语为“不要紧”。
25.B 本题考查比较级的用法。句意为“约翰，记住：你越细心，你犯的错误就越少”。 “the+比较级... , the+比较级...”表示“越……就越……”。故选B。
26.B 由句意“对不起，我错拿了你的MP3。下次我会更小心的”可知，空格所在句中尽管没有than，但暗含比较之意，故用形容词careful的比较级more careful。
27.C 根据答语中的It’s quite near.“很近”可知，问句是询问距离，要用how far。across为介词，cross为动词，cross=go across。故选C。
28.B 本题考查It takes sb. some time to do sth.结构，意为“某人花费一些时间做某事”。其中it为形式主语，动词不定式短语作真正的主语。
29.D “one of+the+形容词最高级+可数名词复数形式”表示“……中最……之一”。形容词最高级前要加定冠词the，而且interesting的最高级是在其前面加most构成。
31.D 本题考查连系动词的用法。根据主语soup “汤”可知用连系动词taste “尝起来”。
33. A 本题考查祝贺生日的日常用语。当别人祝贺生日时，被祝贺的人应当说Thank you.或Thanks a lot.表示感谢，故选A。
34.B needn’t “不必，不需要”;can’t “不可能”;need“需要”;must “一定;必须”。由答语中“昨天她起程去北京了”可知“不可能是她”，can’t be用于否定猜测，故选B。
35.C 由must引导的一般疑问句，否定回答要用needn’t或don’t/doesn’t have to;表示许可、准许某人时，情态动词可以用can或may，故选C。
36.B stay at home“待在家里”，为固定搭配。
37.A 由句中in a factory“在工厂里”可知，应选择动词work“工作”。
38.C during the weekdays“在工作日里”，为固定搭配。
40.B 由上句中的on weekends“在周末”以及on Saturdays“在星期六”可知，此处应是
45.D give them a big meal意为“给他们一顿大餐”，故选D项。
46. B 由第二段所列举的几个问题可知。
47. C 由第四段第一句The third step is to study hard.可知C项正确。
48. A 由第四段第二句If you always get bad grades in the exam, your teachers and parents won’t let you join the soccer team.可知A项正确。
49. B 由“只有优秀的运动员才能加入学校足球队”可知，你需要锻炼你的“技能”。
50. A 通读全文及第一段内容可知。
53.D 由文章第三段的第二句“The study should have a desk, a chair and some study materials (资料)...”可知D项正确。
56.to use 57.ask 58.to remember 59.quickly 60.to learn 61.a bit/a little 62.pay attention to 63.is famous/known/well-known for 64.Are, ready for 65.take part in
One possible version:
Dear Li Yang,
I know it’s not easy for you to learn English, but I have some advice that may help you. When someone speaks English, you should try your best to understand the main idea, not every word. If you always forget new words, you should practise them more. Another good idea is to make a pen friend you can send emails to. Finally, if you want to improve your grammar, you should ask your teacher and classmates for help.
I hope you will improve your English soon.