学习啦【英语其它】 玉莲时间：2017-05-24 14:49:34我要投稿
1. OK. Now, let's talk some business.
2. His doctor wouldn't OK the trip.
3. I shouted out "I'm OK"
4. "OK, whatever you say," he had agreed peaceably.
5. We'll get together next week, OK?
6. The party went off A-OK.
7. Aside from a few scratches, I'm OK.
8. You're looking a little peaky. Are you OK?
9. It'll probably be OK.
10. OK, Sleeping Beauty, time to get up.
11. We've got the OK from the council at last.
12. OK, I have decided on buying the jacket. How much is it?
好吧, 我已经决定买这件夹克衫了. 多少钱?
13. He says it's OK, but I'll just crosscheck that with them.
14. I think I did OK in the exam.
15. We'll go to the cinema tomorrow, OK?
咱们明天去看电影好 吗 ?
1. A fellow doesn't last long on what he has done. He's got to keep on delivering as he goes along.--Carl Hubbell, Baseball Player
2. He was well acquainted with the literature of France, Germany and Holland.
3. He said they should turn their fire on the Conservative Party instead.
4. He knew what he wanted to do from the age of 14.
5. He was hand-picked for this job by the Admiral.
6. He finished his conversation and stood up, looking straight at me.
7. He did not like to be caught out on details.
8. He was confirmed as a member of the Church of England.
9. He was fired from his job after roughing up a colleague.
10. He spent 25 years campaigning against racist and unjust immigration laws.
11. He was carrying on about some stupid television series.
12. He admitted that the government was in "a dreadful hole".
13. He wiped away the blood with a paper napkin.
14. He shouted at his brother, his neck veins bulging.
15. His voice was harsh as he enunciated each word carefully.