学习啦【英语单词】 长思时间：2017-09-19 17:03:27我要投稿
mad wrathful enraged furious incensed livid wroth heated sore raging ireful provoked infuriate irate infuriated indignant
explosive huffy short-tempered bilious galled quick-tempered peevish petulant spleenful testy splenetic cross touchy bad-tempered nettled miffed displeased choleric irascible surly hot-headed irritable hot-tempered ill-tempered
savage out shape steamed raging the enflamed ballistic wild stormy seething strong turbulent rough blustering violent burning under bristling bent fuming squally boiling collar tempestuous stewing of hot blustery
offended nettled riled off in vexed displeased teed lather ticked annoyed galled a pissed bitter indignant peeved piqued irritated irked
adj. 生气的; 愤怒的，发怒的; （颜色等）刺目的; （伤口等）发炎的;
1. They get angry if they think they are being treated disrespectfully.
2. Sarah came forward with a tight and angry face.
3. I felt incredibly ashamed of myself for getting so angry.
4. Although he was only grumbling, his choice of words made Rodney angry.
5. I would have walked out, I was that angry.
6. When angry or excited, however, he could be wild, profane, and terrifying.
7. I find myself growing increasingly angry at the absurdity of the situation.
8. He often appeared angry and frustrated by the intransigence of both sides.
9. She was angry at Steve's rudeness, but I could forgive it.
10. Behind him was a long queue of angry motorists.
11. At first I felt very resentful and angry about losing my job.
12. Al facetiously described himself as the Last Angry Man.
13. His voice was angry and he spaced the words for emphasis.
14. I feel so guilty and angry about the whole issue.
15. The aggression of a bully leaves people feeling hurt, angry and impotent.