学习啦【英语短语】 泽燕时间：2017-09-14 16:50:46我要投稿
offset disadvantage 抵消不利
surmount disadvantage 克服不利条件
obvious disadvantage 明显的不利
serious disadvantage 严重的缺陷
at a disadvantage 处于不利地位
under disadvantage 在不利的情况下
without disadvantage 没有害处
不利; 不利情况,缺点,伤害; 不利,不利条件,损害; 缺点;
文化劣势; 文化贫乏; 文化匮乏;
1. Depression is the third thing that works to my patients' disadvantage.
2. Her ignorance of the area put her at a decided disadvantage.
3. A snap election would be to their disadvantage.
4. The fact that I was a foreigner was a big disadvantage.
5. But there is a disadvantage to be set against this fact.
6. His bad health is a great disadvantage to him.
7. We were put at a serious disadvantage.
8. We were put at a disadvantage.
9. It will be to our mutual disadvantage.
10. He may be able to nullify that disadvantage by offering a wider variety of produce.
11. My father thought that I'd be at a disadvantage if I wrote left-handed.
12. His two main rivals suffer the disadvantage of having been long-term political exiles.
13. The polytechnics have hitherto been at an unfair disadvantage in competing for pupils and money.
14. The Home Secretary aims to break the vicious circle between disadvantageand crime.
15. England's players would be left at a disadvantage against those of the rest of the world.