学习啦【英语口语】 玉莲时间：2017-06-07 13:34:18我要投稿
A:you look depressed.what happened?
B:nothing,i’d rather not talk about it.just don’t ask. A:come on .relax.talk to me.
B：all right.I’m feeling very nervous.I just had a test and I’m not sure how well or how badly I did.what’s worse,because of it,I can’t concentrate on preparing next exam.
A: it’s no use to worry about it .don’t let it to get you,better ignore them. you’ve done the test and you can’t change any of your answers.
B: that’s true. I really should go home and prepare for the next test, but I’m feeling tired. I don’t want to take the test.
A:come on,to keep you in high spirits. let’s go and get a coffee together. That will help you to wake up again!
B: ok. I feel like sitting down and having a chat. How have you been recently?
A; oh, you know me. I’m always happy! If I think I’m getting into a bad mood, I will call some friends and have a chat. B: that’s a good idea.but I usually just sit at home alone and get increasingly moody. With the passage of time,I think
I’m the slave of mood now.
A: I hate spending too much time at home. I get bored of it really quickly. I’m always excited about going out to party or other social events and meeting people.
B: perhaps I stay at home too often . I should go out more and keep mind wild open,then there will be a new world and I won’t be lost in the feeling.
A:I’m glad to hear that. Good luck for the next exam. B:thank you. It’s very nice to talk with you. See ya!
1. In my opinion, we should believe him this time.
2. In my view, he will surely forgive you if you apologize.
3. I suppose (that) the book will be helpful to you.
4. I maintain that nothing can take the place of hard work.
5. As far as I'm concerned, everyone should be given an equal opportunity.
6. As I see it, this is of great importance.
7. From where I stand, what he just said was somewhat reasonable.
8. It seems to me that he doesn't know what he is doing.
9. From my point of view, health is the most valuable wealth.
10.It's my feeling that attitude is more important than ability.
11. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的很有意思。
12. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上，我不能同意你的意见。
13. You\'ve got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质。
14. That\'s the point. 这正是问题的关键。
15. Let\'s just run through the arguments for and against.我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由。
16. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下。
17. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点，谁还有什么别的要说吗?
18. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?
19. Well, it depends. 这得视情况而定。
20. I don\'t think it\'s necessary for us to discuss this question any further. 我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题。
1. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性。
2. Perhaps, but don’t you think that……..
3. There’s something in that, I suppose.
4. You have got a point there.
5. possibly/ in a way
6. I couldn’t agree with more.
7. I take your point.
8. That’s true.
9. That’s just/exactly what I was thinking.
10. That’s just how I see it.
11. I’m not so sure really.
12. Well, It depends.
13. I ‘m not so certain.
14. I’m afraid I don’t agree.
15. You can’t really mean that.
16. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话?
17. That\'s just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
18. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是这样。
19. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试，但并不完全正确。
20. That\'s rather disappointing. 真是让人失望。
21. It\'s only a suggestion, you don\'t have to take it. 这只是一个建议，你可以不听。
22. . If you really want my advice I don\'t think you should 。。。。。如果你真想听我的意见，我想你不应该。。。。
23. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. 谢谢你的建议，但我得自己想想。
24. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了，可以自己拿主意了。
25. What about your opinion? 你怎么想?
26. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。