学习啦【英语口语】 焯杰时间：2016-02-18 11:01:17我要投稿
意志坚强 purposeful ; Purposefulness ; strong mind ; determination
坚强地 strongly ; stanchly ; toughly ; sturdily
难得坚强 Necessary Roughness
使坚强 strengthen ; harden
坚强柱石 a staunch pillar ; strong pillar
坚强站立 To be standing tall
假装坚强 Pretend strong ; Pretend to be strong ; Pretend to strong
表现坚强 Strong performance ; Strong ; demonstrated strong
1. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are stronger at the broken places.
2. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
3. I didn't know Ron had that much strength of character.
4. She's calm and strong, and she is just not going to crack.
5. This portrays her as wimpy, but she has a very strong character.
6. His hard sinewy body advertised his ruthlessness of purpose.
7. That's one of the things I like about you. You're strong.
8. She had a strong and supportive sister who urged her on.
9. My father tried to teach me to toughen up.
10. Stowe gives a stirring performance as a strong spirited female.
11. Whoever this woman is, she's made of sterner stuff than I am.
12. He thinks boxing is good for kids, that it toughens them up.
13. She was hardened by the rigours of the Siberian steppes.
14. When the chips are down, she's very tough.
15. She was a strong, principled woman.