学习啦【英语口语】 焯杰时间：2016-09-22 16:17:09我要投稿
防护围裙 protective apron
色布围裙 colour cotton apron
小孩围裙 baby pinafore
焊工围裙 welding apron
塑料围裙 plastic apron
皮围裙 Leather Apron
1. He was wearing, astonishingly, a frilly pink apron over shirt and trousers.
2. The cook's apron covered her middle.
3. She wiped her floury hands on her apron.
4. We were waited on by a pretty girl in a pink apron.
5. She accidentally splashed oil over her apron while cooking lunch.
6. Many people like to wear aprons while they are cooking.
7. She stitched a pocket on the new apron.
8. Remember to bring an apron or an old shirt to protect your clothes.
9. And he tugged at her apron and the hands.
10. The negroes fled, the luckless Lou wailing into her apron.
11. Mother had already shed her apron and was smoothing her hair.
12. Charlotte uttered a scream, and hid her face in her apron.
13. A maid in a white apron opened the door.
14. An apron is a protection when doing dirty work.
15. The chambermaid in our corridor wears blue checked gingham aprons.